Colorescience Total Eye Firm & Repair CreamRegular price $124.00
Brighten, firm, and improve the appearance of the undereye and lid areas with our award-winning daytime/nighttime treatment, Total Eye® Firm & Repair Cream. This luxuriously balmy, skin-nourishing formula is clinically proven to target visible signs of aging by replenishing hydration from within to improve skin barrier health for eyes that look revived and youthful.
This advanced anti-aging eye cream features an invigorating blend of caffeine to visibly brighten dark circles and reduce puffiness, meadowfoam seed oil for long-lasting hydration, peptides to support collagen and elastin for enhanced firmness and elasticity, and squalane to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow's feet. The result: skin looks firmer, smoother, and more vibrant.
After 8 weeks of consistent 2x daily use, participants reported:
+ 100% felt their eye area was more hydrated
+ 95% felt their eyes looked and felt healthier
+ 91% felt more confident in the overall appearance of their eyes
0.6 fl. oz. / 18 mL
90-day supply based on 2x daily use
• Clinically proven to improve the hydration, firmness, and appearance of the eye area in as little as 8 weeks.
• Revitalizing caffeine helps to tighten and brighten skin by boosting circulation and reducing puffiness. It leaves the eye area fresh and awakened while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles long term.
• Patented Total Eye® Complex visibly improves all signs of skin aging around the eye area — including dark circles, puffiness, skin laxity, crow's feet, and dehydration.
• Powerful peptides and janiastim promote healthy collagen and help energize skin for immediate and long-term improvement.
• Squalane and meadowfoam sea oil provide long-lasting moisture-rich hydration to support skin barrier health and smooth the appearance of crepey skin.
• Sea buckthorn fruit oil, a powerful botanical humectant "superfood" rich in vitamins and minerals, promotes skin hydration, elasticity, and cell regeneration and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
• Glycerin, a well-known humectant, draws in, retains, and balances moisture levels in the skin to improve texture.
• Prickly pear cactus extract (aquacacteen), rich in antioxidants, polysaccharides, vitamins, and minerals, helps to soothe, hydrate, and protect skin.
• Dermatologist tested.
• Ophthalmologist tested:
• Safe for use around the eye area, for contact lens wearers, and for sensitive eyes.
• Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, & dye.
How To Use
• Dispense half a pump to the ring finger
• Dot around both eyes and tap gently around the entire orbital area, including the eyelids and above the brow.
• Add Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 in the AM for daily sun protection and color correction.
• Recommended for use twice daily.
• PRO TIP: Consistency and continued use are key to lasting results. While some may experience visible improvement sooner than others, results are often happening under the skin before they rise to the surface. The patients in our clinical study applied Total Eye® Firm & Repair Cream twice daily (AM + PM) for 8 weeks to achieve optimal improvement. Though some patients noted improvements sooner than 8 weeks, we encourage continued use for lasting results.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Caffeine, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sea Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Betaine, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Sodium Phytate, Opuntia Ficus- Indica Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Pantolactone, Citric Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Sucrose, Jania Rubens Extract, Darutoside, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Total Eye® has been Dermatologist tested and Ophthalmologist reviewed for irritation and sensitization and has undergone industry safety testing which deems it hypoallergenic and safe for contact lens wearers, and for use around the eye area and sensitive eyes. Please note this product is not allergy proof and may cause reaction in select individuals with history of allergies. In very small number of cases (less than one in a thousand), allergic reactions may be significant. If you experience such reaction, please discontinue product use and contact your physician.
As with any eye treatment product being used for the first time, Total Eye® may cause temporary skin reactions, including a slight tingling or irritation that should dissipate within minutes and get better with regular use. Use of certain products can potentially increase the probability of these reactions (e.g.: retinol, retinoids, alpha hydroxy, salicylic acid or niacinamide, etc).