I’m Michelle and I’ve been in the beauty industry for more than two decades. I started my own custom skin care line, Little Shop of Beauty in 1999, where I made delectable body and bath creations from scratch.
As I became an expert in my craft, I started to develop product lines for places like Whole Foods, Nordstrom and Fred Segal. I have also designed and manufactured organic, clean skincare lines for dozens of independent shops and retailers.
I thought I understood the skincare world pretty well. I’ve always been blessed with really good skin, so I figured that there really couldn’t be much more to it than I already knew, right? Wow, I’ve been wrong about a lot off things but this assumption really took the cake (and then I ate it it, obvs). 😊
In 2017 I woke up one lovely summer morning to a bright, burning, red face and my life hasn’t been the same since. After seeing 11 dermatologists and 4 skin specialists, plus my regular doctor, I was diagnosed with Rosacea Subtype 1. I will write a longer post discussing my battle with rosacea in the near future.
At this point I knew this battle was something I was going to have to take on myself. Over the past three years I have worked closely with the best specialists in the business, researched every scientific paper relating to skin disorders and completed a very detailed study in aesthetic dermatology.
I am obsessed with finding the right treatment for every skin condition and I love seeing my clients develop the happy, healthy skin they deserve!
The Beauty Nook Story
Our private and cozy skincare ‘Nook” features the latest in proactive age management treatments and techniques, including Stem Cell Dermalinfusion, Microcurrent Facial Rejuvenation, the Osmosis Facial Infusion and RevitaPen Facial, and our bespoke Advanced Skin Serums.
Our current obsession is with cutting-edge stem cell technology and how it applies to innovative skin care products and techniques. This technology is changing lives in incredible ways and we are just getting started!
• We pay individualized attention to a client’s specific needs (no cookie cutter facials here). That enables us to perform phenomenal treatments
• We don’t do lasers; we believe that less is more. We want to protect, enhance and grow skin rather than destroy it
• We focus on education and long term results
• We fine-tune the perfect combination of professional treatments and daily regimens just for you, to achieve remarkable improvements
• We use the most advanced technology
• We focus on treating the skin holistically. Rather than only addressing skin issues externally, we take a corrective approach to your skincare, combating and mitigating skin damage from the inside-out
• We share a mastery of education on techniques and materials that will heal & nourish your skin. We do not employ methods that could potentially harm skin, despite current social trends involving damaging lasers, needles, etc.
• We only sell cutting-edge skin care products that offer the most powerful, medically potent treatment available and every product has been thoroughly tested in the skin care bar