LE MIEUX - A&E CORRECTORRegular price $48.00
This powerful spot treatment with clarifying salicylic and lactic acids, soothing minerals, and natural botanical extracts gently removes pore-clogging debris to target acne, minimize skin imperfections, and help prevent future breakouts. Use daily for a clearer, smoother, and healthier-looking complexion.
• Cinnamon Bark Extract: Provides antiseptic and antibacterial benefits and assists in tissue repair
• Salicylic Acid: Refines texture, clears congested pores, and helps control oil production
• Sulfur: Eliminates acne-causing bacteria while clearing excess oil and surface skin cell debris
• Bentonite: Helps remove toxins from your skin and promotes skin renewal
• Lactic Acid: Improves skin tone, smooths texture, and reduces the appearance of dark spots
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This serum is fabulous for many situations. Have an acne cyst or red bump? Treat with this serum. Blackhead-prone? Apply a light layer over the blackhead prone area every night.
Particularly suited for acne prone skin types.
This product may answer to 7 concerns
•Overabundance of Oil
•Excess of Sebum and Dilated Pores
•Dullness & Uneven skin tone
•Blemishes and Blackheads
•Shine & Visible pores
This gentle treatment penetrates the pore where it fights acne-causing bacteria, helps unclog pores, and keeps them from clogging. Appropriate for normal and oily skin types.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying. Apply on the problem area with a thin layer one to three times daily. If excessive drying or peeling of the skin occurs, reduce to one application daily, and then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. Shake well before use. For best result, apply Iso-Cell Recovery Solution prior to application.
Purified Water, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Sulfur, Salicylic Acid, Bentonite, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, SD Alcohol 40, Lactic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, BHA, BHT, Iron Oxide.