HALE & HUSH - VITAL LIPID LOTIONRegular price $78.00
No amount of anti-aging ingredients will be of value if the skin barrier is not healthy first. Full stop. Vital Lipid Lotion contains everything the skin barrier (stratum corneum) requires to repair and defend against future damage.
This moisturizer is particularly unique in that contains gentle and soothing emulsifiers. The lipid composition mirrors those naturally produced in a healthy stratum corneum to replenish moisture, prevent water loss and defend against environmental toxins. Vital Lipid Lotion is the ultimate in Corneotherapy skin care.
•Hydrates, repairs, and strengthens the delicate barrier function
•Reduces redness, inflammation, and discomfort
•Supports collagen synthesis to increase elasticity and improve texture
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The results of this incredible moisturizer are night and day for our rosacea (reactive/sensitive) clients. It’s also wonderful for barrier repair. The perfect level of hydration for almost all skin types and a true superstar!
All, especially reactive.
This product may answer to 7 concerns
•Free Radical Damage
Hale & Hush Vital Lipid Lotion is a silky, fragrance free moisturizer for healing damaged or sensitive skin.
Apply to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Always apply sunscreen to provide a protective barrier once Vital Lipid Lotion has been absorbed.
• Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Squalane and Squalene, Ceramides, Phosphatidylcholine, and Phytosterols.
• Mirabilis Jalapa Extract: Also known as the “four o’clock flower”, this delicate flower’s extract is exceptionally successful at calming reactive skin, including reducing discomfort (like sensations of pain, itching and stinging) and visible redness. Additionally, it improves skin’s long-term resilience against sensitivity triggers, supports skin’s barrier function, and improves hydration.
• Prebiotics & Probiotics: These important ingredients support the skin’s microbiome. (Prebiotics feed Probiotics)
• Pre—Fructotooligosaccharide (D-beta): This prebiotic is a naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar that promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity.
• Pro—Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate: This probiotic has properties that motivates collagen synthesis, increases oxygen uptake, and improves cellular respiration and energy production with soothing benefits
• Biosaccharide Gum-4: This all-natural ingredient forms a type of transparent “second-skin” to help protect against pollution, heavy metals and UV irradiation.
Aqua (water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phytosterols, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Tocopherol (D alpha), Fructooligosaccharides(D-beta), Squalene, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, O-cymen-5-OL, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.