IS CLINICAL - TRI-ACTIVE EXFOLIATING MASQUERegular price $140.00
An exfoliating face mask that targets a dull, uneven and aging complexion.
Exfoliating Masque gently treats the skin with natural, eco-friendly microbeads that minimize the appearance of pores and blemishes and combat signs of aging. Powered by papaya enzymes that encourage cell regeneration and boost a natural glow, this masque comprises PCA that boosts firmness and keeps oiliness at bay.
• Instantly smooths and polishes skin.
• Formulated with natural, eco-friendly microbeads.
• Refines the appearance of pores.
• Visibly improves the signs of aging.
Buff away dull, dry skin and reveal a radiant and more refined complexion using this glow-boosting blend of botanical enzymes, salicylic acid, and eco-friendly microbeads.
Sensitive Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin
This product answers to 7 concerns
•Free Radical Damage
Smooth and polish skin with iS CLINICAL Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque. This powerful exfoliating masque is formulated with a triple formulation of botanical enzymes, salicylic acid and eco-friendly microbeads to provide both physical and biochemical exfoliation. This transformative treatment masque dramatically helps to smooth, brighten and soften skin.
* Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates the skin and clears pores of excess dirt and debris.
* Copper PCA: Balances skin's oil production levels and enhances skin's firmness.
* Papaya Enzymes: Dissolves dead skin cells.
* Brazilian Blood Orange Extract: Provides antioxidant benefits to the skin and aromatherapy benefits.
* Eco-friendly Microbeads: Provide physical exfoliation to rejuvenate dull skin.
Key Ingredients: Copper PCA: stimulates collagen production and regulates oiliness
Papaya Enzymes: dissolve dull, dead skin to enhance skin clarity
Brazilian Blood Orange Extract: delivers antioxidant protection and a delightful scent
Sulfate-Free, Dermatologist Approved, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free
Use masque approximately once a week, or as directed. Moisten face with water then apply a thin, even layer; gently rub in a circular motion and let sit. Leave masque on for up to 5 minutes to allow enzymes to function. A gentle warming sensation may occur due to an increase in micro-circulation. Rinse with cool water and immediately pat dry.
Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Panthenyl Triacetate, Salicylic Acid, Copper PCA, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Papain, Bromelain, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.