FACE REALITY - Salicylic SerumRegular price $56.00
A potent serum that combines salicylic acid, l-lactic acid and Azelogicina® to create a dynamic solution for acne-prone skin. It is exfoliating and brightening. Because salicylic acid is oil soluble, it can penetrate the pore where it helps dissolve the cellular glue to prevent dead skin build up. This serum is recommended for skin prone to acne rosacea.
• This new formula is enhanced with Lactic Acid and an improved derivative of Azelaic Acid!
• Because salicylic acid is oil soluble, it can penetrate the pore where it helps dissolve cellular glue to prevent dead skin build-up.
• Recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, acne rosacea, or combination acne.
Key ingredients include:
• 2% Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and exfoliating properties.
• 2% L-Lactic acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates, hydrates, and brightens.
• 2% Azeloglicina®: An azelaic acid derivative that is hydrating, firming, and has skin brightening properties
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Fast acting but not overly drying. Great for those under-the-skin cysts that tend to take forever to heal.
Acne prone as well as Rosacea Subtype 2.
This product may answer to 6 concerns
• Acne Rosacea
• Inflamed Acne
• Cystic Acne
• Pustules and Papules
• Combination Acne
This serum is recommended for skin prone to acne rosacea. It is also used for inflamed acne or combination acne when neither 8% or 5% Mandelic serum cannot be tolerated.
Apply 2 to 3 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid (L), Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, O-cymen-5-OL, Ethylhexylglycerin.